Hamburg´s Old Town and Dinner
Hamburg has many beautiful and unusual streets and neighborhoods to offer, in which there are to admire numerous architectural and historical monuments. Hamburg´s Old Town is one of them. From the ramparts of the historical churches like the Hamburger “Michel” and the St. Peter’s Church, to the small canals, there is plenty for you to explore.
In our tour, led by a friendly tour guide, you will experience this very beautiful area of our city, as well as the warehouse district with its fascinating story about the historic warehouses of the 19th century. Then you will return to a historical restaurant and enjoy a delicious 2-course menu.
We are offer these kind of tour for at least 15 people for € 59.00 per person. We are looking forward to work with you, just contact us.
Weiter Weihnachtsfeier Ideen in Hamburg
- “Glühwein” at the Elbe river
- Dinner Rallye
- Curling at “Planten un Blomen”
- Torch-lit hike with dinner
- Fondue and Tour of Lights
- Kale dinner on the Elbe river
- Culinary Christmas Safari
- Fell a Christmas tree in “Altes Land”
- Christmas “Kiez Gala”
- Christmas Musical Night
- Hamburg’s landmarks at Christmas
- Christmas Bakery
- Christmas markets and “Glühwein”