Curling at “Planten un Blomen”
Between all the Christmas dinners some exercise and sportive activity is a good contrast!
Undertake a winter event full of action with your team during the Christmas season.
The ice track is located in the park “Planten un Blomen” in the heart of the city. With an area bigger than three ice hockey fields it is Europe’s biggest artificial outdoor ice rink.
Here you will easily forget the cold temperatures!
More christmas celebrations
- “Glühwein” at the Elbe river
- Dinner Rally
- Torch-lit hike with dinner
- Fondue and Tour of Lights
- Kale dinner on the Elbe river
- Culinary Christmas Safari
- Hamburg Old Town and Dinner
- Fell a Christmas tree in “Altes Land”
- Christmas “Kiez Gala”
- Christmas Musical Night
- Hamburg’s landmarks at Christmas
- Christmas Baking
- Christmas markets and “Glühwein”