Curling at “Planten un Blomen”
Between all the Christmas dinners, a bit of exercise and sporting activity will certainly do you good, so curling is just the thing!
Take your team on an action-packed winter event on the ice during the Christmas season with curling. The ice rink is located in the middle of the park "Planten un Blomen”;, in the heart of the city. After all, with an area of more than three ice hockey fields, it is Europe’s largest open-air artificial ice rink.
Curling is a great team game with tradition. The ice sticks must be manoeuvred as close as possible to a stave. But above all it is a social fun for young and old. The 3. 2 kg heavy ice sticks are easy to handle for everyone.
There the cold temperatures can be forgotten very quickly!
More christmas celebrations
- “Glühwein” at the Elbe river
- Dinner Rallye
- Torch-lit hike with dinner
- Fondue and Tour of Lights
- Kale dinner on the Elbe river
- Culinary Christmas Safari
- Hamburg´s Old Town and Dinner
- Fell a Christmas tree in “Altes Land”
- Christmas “Kiez Gala”
- Christmas Musical Night
- Hamburg’s landmarks at Christmas
- Christmas Bakery
- Christmas markets and “Glühwein”