Fell a Christmas tree in “Altes Land”
You have always dreamed of looking for your Christmas tree in the forest and logging it by yourself? You and your team have this unique opportunity now!
A bus shuttle brings you just outside Hamburg. In the Altes Land at the Elbe river you can wander through a fir tree forest and fell a Christmas tree. Your personal one. Take the tree home with you and let it shine with festive sparkle in your living room.
For groups of 20 people and more this event promises to be an entertaining alternative to other Christmas celebrations.
More christmas celebrations
- “Glühwein” at the Elbe river
- Dinner Rallye
- Curling at “Planten un Blomen”
- Torch-lit hike with dinner
- Fondue and Tour of Lights
- Kale dinner on the Elbe river
- Culinary Christmas Safari
- Hamburg´s Old Town and Dinner
- Christmas “Kiez Gala”
- Christmas Musical Night
- Hamburg’s landmarks at Christmas
- Christmas Bakery
- Christmas markets and “Glühwein”