GPS Rally in Hamburg
A modern treasure hunt
You always wanted to try out something new and extraordinary for your teambuilding event? You and your colleagues can test your orientation with the GPS rally in Hamburg.
And this is how it works: You discover Hamburg’s city center not with an old-fashioned compass but with modern GPS units. The path leads you to stations where you have to prove your knowledge about the Hanseatic city. But don’t worry! Also “Quiddjes” (Hamburg “someone not from Hamburg”) can answer correctly. You just have to correctly read your GPS rally route.
The groups will be splitted into teams of 4 to 5. Each team has one GPS unit and off you go – the handling is very easy and quickly to learn. Start the competition with your team!
More teambuilding in Hamburg
- Alster Triathlon-Hamburg’s sportive side
- Bosseln at “Altes Land”
- Breakout Games in Hamburg
- Crossgolf in Hamburg
- Dragon Boat Race
- Photo Safari in Hamburg
- Hamburg Rally
- In Hamburg it’s all about beer
- Kayak Handball Sport&Fun in Hamburg
- Minigolf in Hamburg
- Northern German Treasure Hunt
- Sushi class at the Reeperbahn
- Mega-SUP on the Alster
- SUP (Stand-Up-Paddle Board) in Hamburg