“Kiez Safari” at Hamburg’s sinner’s mile
The Kiez how you haven’t seen it before
The Kiez, also Reeperbahn is known as Germany’s “sinner’s mile”. However, over the past years it has developed into the cultural center of Hamburg and the despicable image has become a status symbol.
A traditional “Hamburg guy” will accompany you on this tour to. He will show you all the corners and places you probably wouldn’t visit otherwise. As part of the tour you will visit a condom shop and a sex shop, wander along the Große Freiheit and the Herbertstraße where only men are allowed. Finally, everyone gets a “Sauer Paul” (typical Hamburg drink with alcohol) and you can eat in a traditional restaurant to enjoy a classic “Kiez menu”.
This tour is optimally for groups between 15 and 25 people.
More Framework Programs in Hamburg
- Culinary Safari Deluxe
- Fascination Black Light
- Hamburg – From Past to Present
- THE “Bordparty” in Hamburg
- Dike and Harbour Tour in Hamburg
- “Giant Tour” in the metropolis Hamburg
- Harbor Tour XXL in Hamurg
- Hamburg from all perspectives
- Hamburg’s Harbor and the “Kiez”
- Hamburg’s historiy City Tour
- Hamburg’s historic City Walk
- Individual Harbor Tour in Hamburg
- Church Tour in Hamburg
- The Fab Four Tour in Hamburg
- Old Elbe Tunnel
- Warehouse district Hamburgs