Hamburg’s historic City Walk
This city walk will be different from the ones you know! Together with our traditionally dressed tour guide you will make a little travel in time “from past to present”.
The two-hour tour starts at the town hall and goes along historic Hanseatic buildings to the Hamburg harbor. Here, you will explore the old warehouse district (Speicherstadt) which was declared UNESCO World Cultural Heritage in 2015 as well as the modern HafenCity. As a perfect closing for this tour you can try a typical Hamburg speciality, a “Fofftein” (Low German “little break”).
This City walk is available in many languages – English, German, French; just ask for the language you require. If you are intrested in the City walk then write us an email or call us.
More Framework Programs in Hamburg
- Culinary Safari Deluxe
- Fascination Black Light
- Hamburg – From Past to Present
- THE “Bordparty” in Hamburg
- Dike and Harbour Tour in Hamburg
- “Giant Tour” in the metropolis Hamburg
- Harbor Tour XXL in Hamurg
- Hamburg from all perspectives
- Hamburg’s Harbor and the “Kiez”
- Hamburg’s historiy City Tour
- Individual Harbor Tour in Hamburg
- “Kiez Safari” at Hamburg’s sinner’s mile
- Church Tour in Hamburg
- Fashion Tour in Hamburg
- The Fab Four Tour in Hamburg
- Old Elbe Tunnel
- Warehouse district Hamburgs