Torch-lit hike with dinner
To lighten up the cold and dark season our torch-lit hike is ideally suited. And the best part about it – You can undertake this entertaining event everywhere outside.
Typically, our guests wander with us through the old warehouse district (Speicherstadt) and Hamburg’s Old Town. Now, during Christmas pre-season the city shines festively in the light of thousands of lamps and candles.
At the end of the tour you will enjoy hot mulled wine (Glühwein) and Christmas cookies. Gladly, we can also arrange a dinner for you.
More christmas celebrations
- “Glühwein” at the Elbe river
- Dinner Rally
- Curling at “Planten un Blomen”
- Fondue and Tour of Lights
- Kale dinner on the Elbe river
- Culinary Christmas Safari
- Hamburg Old Town and Dinner
- Fell a Christmas tree in “Altes Land”
- Christmas “Kiez Gala”
- Christmas Musical Night
- Hamburg’s landmarks at Christmas
- Christmas Baking
- Christmas markets and “Glühwein”